Every first time mom has the same question… “What do I absolutely need to add to my registry?” And there are a thousand list/blog/ and you tube videos out there that will tell you 100 things that you absolutely will need, but really won’t. Here is a short and sweet list that saved my life these first couple months…..
- Nipple cream if you plan to breast-feed. Your nipples will crack during the first week .It’s inevitable. It’s going to happen, get yourself some good nipple cream and I recommend licensed because it’s nice and thick and it stays on but Medela brand is also good on those quick in between moments.
- I am a co-sleeper. Me and River have since day one, when we would sleep in the hospital close. Co-sleeping has saved my life then and now when sleeping lasted 2 1/2 hours and now that she sleeps through the night only waking up to feed at 3 AM. So if it’s for you and your exclusively breast-feeding definitely get yourself a good co-sleeper.
- I also recommend Salin drops and Nose Frida! Yes you will need to suck up all the boggies! Call me gross but I love using the nose Frida on my little one and she likes it.
- A swing ! My Little one like her fisher price cradled and swing !
- The 4 moms infant tub!!!! Genius!! I would have boiled my baby without it!
These things saved my life for the first 3 months of my darling life. These are the things I used everyday! And will definitely continue to use !!